- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Apr 18
Associate Analyst 3
Location: Hong KongThe Role / Responsibilities:
- Associate Analyst for the Greater China Credit Research and Analysis team (GCCRA)
- Assists analysts with overall preparation for sector research such as gathering data,-- preparation of charts and financial models: also by compiling and maintaining peer comparisons, industry statistics and bond prices and spreads relevant to the sector
- Responsible for maintaining database and market information for China's onshore bond market and offshore RMB bond market
- Works with a team of analysts on various analytical and statistical projects including preparing financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modeling, which leads to first drafts of analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information
- Tracks news wires daily and appropriately flags relevant items / developments
- Routinely completes administrative tasks for the team
Corporate Finance Group - Greater China Credit Research and Analysis team
- Bachelor's degree with knowledge in accounting, economics or finance. Ideally has started or completed CFA Level 1
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Ability to turn research messages to infographics will be an advantage
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.