Associate, AI Quantitative Investments (1 Year Contract)
- Assist in the research and development of multifactor models and investment strategies.
- Assist in the research of applying machine learning to quantitative investment strategies.
- Assist in the research of alpha factors, development of quantitative analytic tools and maintenance of research database.
- Provide technical support to the portfolio managers and researchers (including data research, report preparation, portfolio construction).
- Degree or above in quantitative disciplines (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer science, financial engineering).
- Programming experience in Python, R and SQL.
- 2 to 3 years relevant working experience (ideally, systematic quantitative investment strategies).
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English, Cantonese is an advantage.
- Working knowledge in financial systems (e.g. Factset, Barra, Axioma, Bloomberg).
- Immediately available is highly preferred.