Treasury function in our private banking business.
A Treasury Position in Private Banking Division
- Cooperate with Treasury Dealing in performing first line of defense;
- Perform treasury control function and asset liability management reporting in relation to treasury activities on money market, foreign exchange, other treasury products;
- Prepare materials for ALCO;
- Assist in setting up, implement and update treasury related operation manuals, guidelines, and policies;
- Assist in BAU workflows review and enhancement;
- Assist in IT projects management;
- Perform UAT on new systems and system enhancement;
- Perform ad hoc treasury-related projects; and
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by supervisor.
Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in Accounting / Economics / Finance or equivalent; with a recognized professional qualification (such as CFA, FRM, CPA or equivalent) preferred;
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in full license banks;
- Experience in HKMA liquidity reporting an added advantage;
- Strong product knowledge in treasury market; Knowledge in capital management and Basel rules preferred;
- Experience in IT project management; Proficient in MS Office and VBA an added advantage;
- A team player, self-starter, mature, detailed oriented and able to work under pressure; excellent figures sense;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, and conversational Putonghua.
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.