Associate - Trading Operation Analyst - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
•Manage onboarding process with clients and certification test with brokers •To work closely with business to estimate, prioritize and schedule work •Troubleshoot and diagnose issue on related inquires to business/application teams •Perform client production implementation and user acceptance testing
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
As the agency-model execution services arm of the Nomura Group, Instinet Incorporated subsidiaries provide brokerage services to clients in over 65 markets around the world. Through its advanced suite of electronic trading strategies, experienced high-touch trading group, top-ranked Commission Management services, award-winning desktop trading platform, and unparalleled access to insightful analytics, content and unique liquidity, Instinet helps institutions lower overall trading costs and ultimately improve investment performance. For more information, please visit www.instinet.com.
- Manage onboarding process with clients and certification test with brokers
- To work closely with business to estimate, prioritize and schedule work
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issue on related inquires to business/application teams
- Perform client production implementation and user acceptance testing
- Liaise with developers, team members in other regions
Key Experience & Skills
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- FIX client on boarding or related experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Asian cash equity markets
- Practical experience in UNIX, Scripting
- Strong communication/trouble shooting skills with fluency in English
- Highly self-motivated and good team player
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.