Associate - Trading
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- E Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd (“E Fund HK”) was officially established in 2008 and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to conduct Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. As a premier global business platform for E Fund Management Co., Limited (“E Fund”), E Fund HK has a subsidiary in New York, and listed several RQFII ETFs and RQFII/QFII public funds, at six stock exchanges across the US, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Its award-winning products have been recognized by leading institutions such as Morningstar, Lipper, AsianInvestor and Benchmark for their strong performances relative to peers.
E Fund, the parent company of E Fund HK, was founded in 2001 and headquartered in Guangzhou. It has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and subsidiaries including E Fund HK and E Fund Asset Management Co., Ltd. E Fund has grown tremendously to become one of the largest fund management corporations in China with total assets under management exceed RMB 1 trillion* (including E Fund HK and China subsidiaries). It is licensed to cover a full spectrum of asset management services in China including, public funds, national social security fund, corporate annuities, discretionary accounts, QDII, QFII and RQFII. E Fund passed the independent verification of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) in August 2014, signifying an important step forward to become more internationalized with unified performance reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
E fund is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities.
- Conducts trading with sufficient speed and accuracy to successfully process the order flow
- Executes stock, bond and derivatives trades with minimal market impact
- Managing portfolio cash based on trades and fund subscriptions and redemptions
- Managing FX positions in all portfolios
- Maintains daily broker/counterparty contact to conduct trading
- Assist Manager with any ad-hoc requests
- Responds to client and partner inquiries as needed
Skills and qualifications
- University degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Strong market and product knowledge
- Ability to respond to market events and make quick decisions
- Familiar with Bloomberg, MS Excel and Chinese word processing.
- Knowledge of MS Excel VBA will be an advantage
- Languages Skills: Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A strong team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Prompt and systematic decision-making skills with good analytical skills
- Immediately available will be an advantage
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund HK is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities. We also offer attractive benefit programs and continued education support.
Interested parties please submit your application with job reference number, full particulars of qualifications, experience, date of availability, latest and expected salary.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Information collected will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
For more details, please visit our web site at www.efunds.com.hk