Associate - Post Trade (Clearing Risk Management - Market Infrastructure - Regulatory)
- To conduct research and feasibility studies on local and international development and trends relating to clearing house risk management measures
- To develop risk policy recommendations supported by analysis, research, benchmarking against market best practices and regulatory developments
- To provide professional support to the team, particularly with respect to regulatory research, governance set up and preparation
- To communicate, interact, host meetings for and with local and overseas regulators, market participants and internal departments. This includes prepare agenda and minutes, draft materials, arrange invitation etc.
- To take a pro-active role in supporting the team's operational and enhancement initiatives
- University degree holder preferably in Law, Finance or other related subjects
- At least 3 years' relevant industry experience preferably in Legal, Compliance, Risk Management
- Working knowledge of the securities and derivatives markets in Hong Kong and overseas, including the applicable law, rules and regulatory requirements
- Basic analytical skills on handling large data set and report writing skills focused on delivering insights, with strong attention to details.
- Knowledge of standard analytical, reporting and programming language such as VBA is an advantage
- Self-motivated, proven ability to multi-task, complete projects with high quality and on time, and able to adjust effectively to changing priorities
- Ability to work flexibly and take responsibility for all areas of work as required
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Less experienced candidates may be considered as Officer
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.