Associate - Post Trade (Clearing Risk Management - Credit Risk & Analytics) (7-month contract)
We seek dynamic and passionate individuals to fill the position of Associate - Post Trade (Clearing Risk Management - Credit Risk & Analytics). The candidate should have experience on IT professionals, in advance on the data analytics in the financial industry. Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Credit Risk Analysts to implement credit analytics systems and tools.
- Work closely with data architect to implement data architecture design with various data warehouse, BI tools and necessary programming utilities;
- Work closely with data analyst and business teams on implementing BI reports with various data visualization gadgets;
- Coordinate systems development activities, and review deliverables.
- Develop and test software to meet/exceed specified requirements;
- Ensure that software is written according to industry standard practices;
- Investigate and resolve bugs and technical issues;
- Vendor management
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- 3-4 year of system development experience in data related applications, preferably in financial services projects.
- Recognized University degree or above in mathematics, computer science or related major;
- Knowledge on database and related programming languages such as SQL, at least one scripting language such as VBA, R or python;
- Knowledge in applying various ETL, BI tools such as (SSIS, Tableau), reporting utilities and some application development skills to implement data architecture designed by data architect;
- Knowledge in programming reports in different formats with various data visualization tools and provide automation tools;
- Able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and work independently and self-autonomic;
- Fast learner and a good team player;
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail;
- Possess working knowledge in the securities industry is an advantage
- Good command of written English, Cantonese speaking preferable
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.