Associate - Operations
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- E Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
- 05 Sep 18 2018-09-05
Associate - Operations
E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd (“E Fund HK”) was officially established in 2008 and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to conduct Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. As the sole international business platform of E Fund, E Fund HK provides bilateral and cross-border asset management services in equities, fixed income and alternative investments for investors all over the world. E Fund HK has an established presence in Hong Kong for many years and has since listed a number of mutual funds, private equity funds and ETFs in Hong Kong, Europe and the US. Its award-winning products have been recognized by leading institutions such as Morningstar, Lipper, AsianInvestor and Benchmark for their strong performances relative to peers.
E Fund, the parent company of E Fund HK, was founded in 2001 and headquartered in Guangzhou. It has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and subsidiaries including E Fund International Holdings Limited (with E Fund Management (HK) Co., Limited under it), and E Fund Asset Management Co., Ltd. E Fund has grown tremendously to become one of the largest fund management corporations in China with total assets under management about USD 189 billion as of December 31, 2017 (including E Fund HK and China subsidiaries). It is licensed to cover a full spectrum of asset management services in China including, public funds, national social security fund, corporate annuities, discretionary accounts, QDII, QFII and RQFII. E Fund passed the independent verification of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) in August 2014, signifying an important step forward to become more internationalized with unified performance reporting.
Leveraging the investment and research ability of E Fund, E Fund HK establishes an integrated investment research platform, which has covered three major segments, namely fixed income, equity and alternative investment. E Fund HK also has an efficient operation team that can meet the various needs of the products registered in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Cayman Islands, Europe (UCITS), United States, and other countries and regions. Integrated with E Fund’s global expansion strategies, E Fund HK is committed to providing professional asset management services for global investors and let them share the fruits of Chinese economic growth. Via the construction of a global asset allocation platform, E Fund HK serves as a window to help investors in China to achieve exposures all over the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange payments and trade settlements for both discretionary accounts and funds;
- Perform NAV checking, produce daily P&L, perform trade, position and cash reconciliations;
- Control of day-to-day cash management;
- Ensure daily transactions (Sub/Red/Switching) are processed in according to procedures and agreed services standard;
- Liaise with external parties, such as prime brokers, executing brokers, fund administrators, trustee and other service providers for operational issues;
- Provide support and guidance to resolve issues in accounting, reporting, audits and client relationship;
- Provide secretarial support to the team;
- Experience in vendor system such as Omgeo/Bloomberg an advantage;
- Assist in the fund operations system implementation and new fund set up;
- Perform other projects or related duties as assigned.
- Require to work shift and holiday support
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in fund administration;
- Sound knowledge of different types of investment products;
- Proficient in MS office, knowledge of VBA will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters will be an advantage.
- Languages Skills: Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- A strong team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Immediately available will be an advantage.
* Fresh graduate will also be considered. (Please list your related final year projects and part-time jobs)
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund HK is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities. We also offer attractive benefit programs and continued education support.
Interested parties please submit your application with job reference number, full particulars of qualifications, experience, date of availability, latest and expected salary.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Information collected will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
For more details, please visit our web site at www.efunds.com.hk