Associate - Loan Servicing
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 28 Sep 17 2017-09-28
This role can gain people management exposure and work closely with different stakeholders within the company.
My client is one of the market leader in Private Equity industries and their AUM is over USD 5B. They are looking for a talent to join their Risk & Compliance team focusing on loan disbursement.
- Assist with the administration, monitoring and controls of loan disbursement, debt servicing, repayments, deliverables, on-going compliance of covenants and undertakings, etc.
- Liaise internally and externally to ensure proper execution and on-going compliance of facility terms and conditions throughout the entire facility lifecycle.
- Prepare internal and external and management reports.
- Carry out any other duties or take up any ad hoc projects when necessary.
- University graduate in Business, Finance, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' relevant work experience in loan administration, preferably in commercial banking
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent PC skills especially in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.