Our client, a growing Investment Bank, is looking to hire an Associate with solid execution experience in IPO covering the TMT/ Fintech/ FIG/ Consumer sectors.
- Establish a holistic understanding of clients' needs and deliver innovative high-value solutions across all IBD product lines, gaining sustainable returns
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships and access at key decision-making level for assigned current and target clients
- Work with or as a part of origination and/or execution teams and ensure that deals are completed timely and effectively
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university
- 2+ years of working experience in investment banking/ corporate finance in bulge bracket banks
- Proven successful record on deal originating and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese,
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong ability to develop strategic dialogues with clients
- TMT/ Fintech/ FIG/ Consumer Industry expertise and ability to detect and interpret business trends, market signals, new policies, regulation and practices and their impact on business
To apply, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thanks!