Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a client onboarding professionals to join our team.
- Onboard instutional clients, open and close accounts; handle transitions and conversions to the system
- Analyze, reconcile and review incoming or outgoing data for accurate transition to platform
- Obtain and review the appropriate documentation and reference data, and ensures regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior to opening accounts
- Prepare clients for entering new accounts by explaining and articulating the level of documentation required, regulations, complexities in the market and market expectations
- Work directly with clients to open new accounts once due diligence on KYC and AML has been completed and works with client and internal parties around asset events
- Close off accounts by first checking for any pending activity or balances remaining in the account
- Work directly with clients to access documentation requirements and reference data, and may be responsible for documentation, quality review and submission of documents
- Lead project management activities for onboarding/transitions/conversions such as reporting, planning, issue / risk tracking, scheduling, effort estimation and tracking, and other project documentation preparation
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant disciplines
- Hands-on experience in client onboarding, specifically institutional clients, including but is not limited to financial institutions, asset managers, trust companies, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of client onboarding experience is required
- Strong communications, interpersonal and customer servicing skills
- Sound knowledge on KYC / client onboarding, familiar with regulatory developments on AML
- Sound knowledge in KYC and AML systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Immediately availability is highly preferred
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.