Associate - Corporate Actions
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Nomura is now hiring Associate Corporate Actions based in Hong Kong.
Nomura is a leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank with worldwide reach. Nomura provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in over 30 countries. Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, London, and New York, Nomura employs over 27,000 staff worldwide. Nomura’s unique understanding of Asia enables the company to make a difference for clients through three business divisions: retail, asset management, and wholesale (global markets and investment banking).
• To run and manage the BAU processes on Corporate Action events for all AEJ markets
• To resolve the exceptions on BAU process, and ensure issues are escalated in a timely manner. Perform root cause analysis to implement an effective solution within agreed timeline.
• To provide oversight for AEJ asset servicing processes that are performed by the team based in India
• To represent the team in projects, meetings with business and stakeholders, and coordinate UAT
• To maintain the operations controls within the team (Daily/ Weekly MIS, procedures, process maps, RCSA) and ensure these are updated to support any new business/process.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education is required
• Minimum 5 years working experience within a Corporate Actions role
• Product knowledge: Equity, Bonds, Equity on swap, & SBL
• Good analytical skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Strong knowledge of the securities trade flow and operational risk and control requirements
• Languages – English, Cantonese and Mandarin (preferred)
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.