Associate - China Corporate Access
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- CLSA Limited
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Work closely with marketing event staff, analysts, sales and corporates for coordinating roadshows and corporate access events.
- Work closely with marketing event staff, analysts, sales and corporates for co-ordinating roadshows and corporate access events.
- Liaison with CLSA sales, clients and corporates for bespoken trips.
- Specific responsibility for the overall management of both Corporate Access events and roadshows including:
- booking travel, accommodation and ground
- ensuring that necessary materials / equipment are
- arranging event diaries in liaison with corporates and
- entering details into CIS / corporate travel approval
- validating invoices
- Bachelor degree holder.
- With relevant working experience and ability to develop relationships with corporates.
- Good understanding of local culture.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong organisational skills and detailed-minded.
- Fluency in Mandarin.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
CLSA is Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, providing global investors with insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in alternative investment, asset management, corporate finance, capital and debt markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China’s largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross-border capital flows and connect China with the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.