MUFG BANK IN HONG KONG (Incorporated in Japan with limited liability) MUFG has had a long-standing presence in Hong Kong for over 65 years. Today, MUFG is served by our commercial banking, trust bank as well as its securities arm. Our strategic partner, Morgan Stanley is also based in Hong Kong.
- Assisting the relationship managers to plan and set objectives in pursuit of longer-term strategic goals in alignment with the bank’s strategic objectives.
- Assisting the relationship managers to promote corporate banking products to designated corporate clients.
- Assisting the relationship managers to promote cross-sell to corporate customers.
- Promote corporate banking products to achieve Net Operating Profit (including Global Subsidiary Banking Profit) target.
- Promote corporate banking products to achieve Net Operating Profit RORA target and Deposit-Loan Gap target.
- Collaborate effectively with Product Offices by leveraging their products & expertise in order to achieve Balance Sheet Optimization and customer satisfaction.
- Develop the cross-selling business volume for TB, O&D, Forex, derivatives, etc.
- Monitor the performance and credit status of customers periodically and take necessary actions in case of need
- Collaborate effectively with Product Offices by leveraging their products & expertise in order to achieve Balance Sheet Optimization and customer satisfaction
- Ensure all actions (including regional KPI) required by the department are completed within the stipulated turnaround times.
- Ensure full compliance with the prevailing regulations (including global operation/compliance) showing examples of ethical behavior and following all internal controls.
- Carry out any additional assignments by seniors and/or Management
- University graduate with business studies
- Over 2 years of experience in corporate banking business
- Strong commercial sense with knowledge in corporate banking products.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Sufficient PC knowledge.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.