Associate - Accounting Policy Group, AEJ - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
The position is part of Financial Control & Reporting within AEJ Finance. Accounting Policy Group, AEJ works closely with regional stakeholders within and outside Finance and members in the Global Accounting Policy Group
- Research and document technical accounting issues under IFRS and USGAAP.
- Assist with the preparation of transaction memos covering accounting implication of new products or material transactions.
- Develop and update of group accounting policies.
- Analyse, monitor and interpret new or proposed accounting pronouncement issued by the FASB and IASB and implications to the Group.
- Assist with preparing policy training for members within Finance.
- Fulfil ad-hoc requests from members within Finance as needed
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 2 years of related experience either within a financial institution or in Big Four technical department
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills, combined with well developed inter-personal skills, independent
- Meticulous and ability to multi-task
- Organised team player with good understanding of financial products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills