Associate – Corporate Communications (Social Media)
HKEX is looking for a bright, creative, digitally-native individual to join its Communications team.
We are seeking a creative content specialist to join a fun and engaged media team that looks after one of the most relevant financial communications platforms in Hong Kong. The successful applicant will be a motivated individual who knows how to leverage the power of social media and has a strong sense of the language and imagery that resonates online. We need someone to translate our ideas, opportunities and achievements into videos, infographics and other text items for distribution via social media and other digital channels. Strong writing skills and a willingness to contribute ideas are prerequisites.
This is an opportunity to represent one of Hong Kong's most iconic businesses while developing professional skills in a dynamic and high profile business environment.
- Write copy for social media and the website, assist in graphics and video production
- Remain abreast of what's happening in the market, and come equipped with innovative ideas for social content
- Manage the back-end system of HKEX's social media platforms including WeChat, Twitter, Linkedln, Weibo, YouTube and other software that assists in deploying and tracking posts
- Monitor and analyse media and online discussions about HKEX
- Assist with external website content management
- Be actively involved in the planning and implementation of projects and digital campaigns
- Build knowledge of financial markets and HKEX's role in the global industry
- University degree in any discipline
- Minimum of two years' experience in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising or other creative industries (financial market experience preferred, but not essential)
- Think critically and creatively with the confidence to contribute ideas
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, additional fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua preferred
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and social media marketing campaigns
- Aspire to develop a career in a dynamic financial services industry
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.