About the Company
Our client is a leading Chinese Investment Bank established in Hong Kong. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a solid Chinese Bank Corporation.
• Develop and expand client base including institutional fund houses, banks, listed companies and high-net-worth clients in local and PRC markets.
• Responsible for ECM deal origination, syndication and execution process from deal structuring, financial modeling and analysis.
• Prepare business plans and pitch books to support the team in deal’s pitching and structuring.
• Administer agency facilities including drawn down, rollover, interest rate fixings, payments and receipt funds
• During mandated transaction, to ensure that the necessary documentation and processes are in place for the Chinese Walls between Corporate Finance, Sales and Research.
• Review draft for facility documents on behalf of syndicate lenders.
• Follow up the borrower / guarantor the covenanted documents to compile with loans regulations.
• Actively contributes in due diligence, documentation review, road show arrangement and deal settlement.
· Degree holder in business or related disciplines with 6 - 8 years of experience in ECM and syndication loan areas.
· Holder of SFC License in RA1 or RA6.
· Previous working experience in China market is highly preferred.
· Independent, strong analytical and communication skills, flexible and good team player
Proficiency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a must