Associate/Sr Associate, Syndicated Finance, Corporate Banking
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Drafting of pitchbook and financing proposal;
- Drafting of term sheet and cashflow model;
- Drafting of information memorandum and presentation;
- Assist in loan distribution, including organizing road show, site visit and online bank meeting;
- Prepare syndication memo;
- Review loan documentation;
- League table and other internal reporting.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree from a recognized university in finance, accountancy, economics or business administration;
- 3 years or above of experience in corporate or structured finance;
- Basic knowledge in credit analysis and financial projections;
- Candidate would have to work closely with IBG RMs and credit teams and must display good inter-personal skills;
- Outgoing and sociable personalities are preferred.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.