- HKD25000 - HKD45000 per month + discretionary bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 06 Nov 17 2017-11-06
We are looking for an experienced candidate with solid all rounded compliance exposure in securities firms, asset management, or relevant industries.
Our client is a Chinese based Investment Bank with an expanding business, and your exceptional skills in compliance are needed to enhance their compliance functions. With a streamlined organization this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a business that continually invest in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and mobility.
Within the Legal & Compliance Department, you will serve as a team member to strengthen the compliance functions for their IBD and Asset Management business.
- Handle enquiries from regulatory authorities on on/off-site inspections, licensing matters, etc.
- Maintain and update compliance policies and procedures to ensure regulatory requirements
- Provide compliance advisory to business units and other relevant counter parties
- Perform AML KYC related tasks
- Conduct monitoring on business activities such as staff dealing
- Prepare periodic reports for senior management
- Participate in compliance related ad hoc projects
- University graduate with a background in Finance, Business, or Law
- Minimum of 3 years of compliance experience in investment banking, asset management, or securities firms
- Solid knowledge in SFC, HKEX regulations and guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.