Associate- Cash Equity Middle Office
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 22 May 19
Esteemed Boutique Investment Bank Growing Environment Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an Esteemed Boutique Investment Bank, is looking for an Associate to support Cash Equity Middle Office to cope with their expansion.
- Covered all aspects of the post booking trade life cycle, including monitoring trading position, issue confirmations and dealing with trade settlement issue
- Act as the main contact point for traders. Booking accurate books and record among equities
- Ensure all trades are booked in timely manner and all discrepancies are resolved to minimize risk exposure
- Maintain client/instrument static data from front to back ended system
- Prepare daily P&L and position report to trading management
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as Risk and P&L.
- Answer clients' queries, ensure problems are resolved timely
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by superiors.
- Participate UAT (User Acceptance Test) and parallel testing for Equity, and provide resolution on issues till completion.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in trade support and/ middle office from an international bank environment.
- Sound knowledge in equity products and familiar with various settlement rules and regulations.
Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiatives.
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese