- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Mar 18
Location: Hong KongAn individual contributor responsible for internal and customer facing support related to revenue recognition, regulations, projects and other onboarding items which are core knowledge areas for future career growth. Focuses on onboarding and other activities after handover to the Ratings team. Under the supervision of the VP Commercial Operations, works with internal functions to perform customer due diligence, identify and resolve issues causing unbilled and aged Accounts Receivable, produces reports to improve line of sight of the Sales function to issuer related issues and participates in projects focused on regulatory compliance and process improvement.
- Support customer onboarding and compliance with AML regulations by performing Know Your Customer due diligence for new and existing customers.
- Review AML related documentation for completeness, contact customers to follow up on pending paperwork and work with Legal and Compliance to complete the AML review.
- Prepare case overviews and participate in case review sessions. Review and resolve hits identified within the WorldCheck database.
- Provide support to the Sales teams that improves the customer experience and ensures the Sales teams are able to focus on the relevant customer-related activities.
- Monitor mandates beginning at handover through to billing, provide customer support that improves the customer experience and ensures the Sales teams are able to focus on relevant customer related activities.
- Minimise Unbilled and Accounts Receivable as well as deals in LOB pipeline, Unbilled and Accounts Receivable. Work with Sales teams, GMO, Pricing and Billing to determine root causes and corrective actions for aged LOB.
- Provide customer support by handling inbound inquiries from Issuers regarding Intralinks, VAT, billing and other invoicing issues.
- Work with Legal to address customer requirements for post hand-over deal related documentation
- Identify, recommend and work on implementation of opportunities to improve the MIS commercial processes and Salesforce data quality in order to improve the issuer experience.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships within various internal stakeholders, including Relationship Management, Legal, Compliance, Pricing, GMO, Billing and Collections.
- Participate in projects as assigned.
- Will be responsible for generating reports (e.g. Daily ratings report, creating/adjustment of VAT forms), providing support to the Relationship Mangement team on data gathering, data entry, and data clean-up related tasks.
(RMO) Commercial Group
- Good knowledge of capital markets and countries within APAC region
- Well-developed IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
- Prior experience with AML databases preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced problem-solver, with proven ability to be presented with issues/problems and be able to suggest solutions and ensure problems are resolved.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand ratings, legal and compliance matters
- Ability to develop negotiation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- Highly organised and efficient, with ability to multi-task
- Ability to report and work in multi-cultural team spread in various locations
- Ability to work on own initiative, without the need for close supervision
- Team player
Academic Qualifications / Work Experience
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics
- Relevant work experience in finance services industry is advantageous
- Experience in AML customer due diligence preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential and fluency in Mandarin is preferred
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.