Associate-Listing (IPO Advisory & Projects)
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to Head of IPO Advisory and Projects, Listing
- Arrange internal meetings and external meetings as assigned by Head of IPO Advisory and Projects, Listing
- Handle Pre-IPO enquiries assignment according to internal procedure
- Handle IPO case assignment according to internal procedure
- Maintain administrative records and prepare internal management reports for the department
- Collaborate with other secretaries during leave and rostered duties
- Perform any other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in any disciplines
- At least five years' working experience in serving senior management executive in well-established financial organization
- Organized, attentive to details, and multi-tasking
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Chinese word processing.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.