Assistant manager, Branch Operations
The Ops Sup Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations - Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Sup Analyst 2 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes. Responsibilities:
- Update help content used by Knowledge Hub end users to service client inquires, as needed
- Execute work assigned, including annual review certification and change requests
- Serve as liaison to business for work assignments by asking fact finding questions, following up on open items and helping with content approval
- Conduct needs assessment and update content or develop content related solutions according to business requirements
- Research and seek out solutions to inquiries on help content and all other open items related to business including policy gaps and changes
- Monitor work progression ensuring completion of assignments by requested due date
- Ensure consistent application of team process controls
- Fulfilling the clients' necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Core Job Family:
Operations Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting