- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Assistant, Wealth Management Operations (contract)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Assistant, Wealth Management Operations (contract)About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We are currently looking for Assistant, Operations - Wealth Management…..
1. To ensure Corporate Actions/Settlement transactions for all internal/external clients and Wealth Management are timely processed.
2. To follow proper risk management control of daily operational matter, resolve business problems and irregular items.
3. To support the business in meeting its obligations on the prevention of money laundering under the Group's Policy and Standards, and under local law and regulations.
4. To communicate with custodian effectively, and ensure support to Wealth Management is sufficient and efficient.
Qualifications and Skills:
1.Strong risk and control awareness with good time management skill
2. Good problem solving and analytical skills
3. Be a active team player with strong interpersonal skills
4. Keen learner with drive and ability to motivate others
5. Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.