Support Finance Division in managing projects Analyze users’ requirements & suggest solutions 5-8 years of PM / BA experience
- Support Finance Division in managing projects, including monitor the implementation progress and provide regular progress report.
- Analyze users’ requirements related to Finance Division and suggest relevant solutions / alternative solutions.
- Liaise and coordinate with various departments / solution vendors to ensure the project can be implemented on a smoothly and timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining system control in the Division and ensuring adherence to internal standards and statutory requirements.
- Support standardization and consistency in projects, financial risk management processes and procedures, and to ensure adherence to the Bank’s tools and applications.
- Participate in product control for new business / product and product modification.
- Identify areas of improvement from system perspective to enhance efficiency and accuracy in booking and reporting in Finance Division.
- University degree holder in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems
- Around 5-8 years’ project management / business analysis experience in banking industry with focus on system development/implementation for finance related or regulatory reporting project. Programming knowledge (e.g. Oracle / SQL) is an advantage.
- Familiar with accounting and finance / banking operations or regulatory reporting requirements
- Proficient project management and strong analytical skills
- Willing to travel, in particular to the PRC
- Good command of both English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Vice President, Finance Systems Project.
Please specify your current and expected package in your application for reference.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.