Assistant Vice President / Manager, Banking Process (Lending Products / Business Banking Knowledge required)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 21 May 19
Maintain sound operations policies, procedures and systems in alignment with the business objectives of Personal and Business Banking Group with due consideration for striking a balance among efficiency, flexibility, control and customer service.
- Maintain sound operations policies, procedures and systems in alignment with the business objectives of Personal and Business Banking Group with due consideration for striking a balance among efficiency, flexibility, control and customer service.
- Design and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Ensure operational risks of new banking products / services are adequately addressed and proper internal controls are in place.
- Review the existing operations process and initiate system enhancements to streamline processes and improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new policies and procedures, and launching of new products through branch channel.
- Establish controls, monitor and ensure the compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines issued by Compliance Department.
- Develop procedures and manual for the department/group to get better implementation on compliance policy and relevant procedures and guidelines when necessary.
- Identify possible weaknesses in operations controls and notify Compliance Department.
- Liaise with relevant parties on preparation for business requirement, testing planning, testing scripts and system rollout preparation for systems, new products and new services.
- Plan and execute and conduct user acceptance tests according to project timeline.
- Review operational efficiency and identifying opportunities for enhancement
- Identify operation deficiencies and make recommendations for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in lending/loan processing or business banking operational procedures design and development.
- Good knowledge of banking practices, operation system and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.