Assistant Vice President / Associate – Sales, Financial Products
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 20 Feb 19
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/FP/SAL) in the application.
The Job :
- Assist Sales team on client/ business origination and coverage including client onboarding / KYC, proposal and sales material preparation and updating, and client post-drawdown follow-up and monitoring
- Assist Sales team on approaching, pitching and understanding the potential clients in the region (including both institutional, corporate and HNW individuals) and provide product solutions to meet their investment needs, individual sales target may be assigned
- Foster good client relationship; gather clients’ feedback to provide valuable input to creative and efficient product design and solutions
- Ensure all transactions are in full compliance with Company policies, rules and regulations
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- 3 years’ sales and marketing experience in financial industry, experience gained at banks, private banks, Asset Managers and structured product sales
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in relevant regulated activities
- Sound communication skills and command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Good team player
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.