Lead Remittance - Telecommunications team
- Supervise daily operation of Telecommunications Team
- Lead and participate in telecommunications system development, enhancement and other ad-hoc projects
- Liaise with HKICL and SWIFT for system development
- Being the main contact point with SWIFT for all SWIFT Alliance related issues
- Conduct annual DR and BCP drills of SWIFT and RTGS systems
- Support SWIFT operations of other divisions and branches during public holiday
- Establish internal control and operating procedures to improve overall efficiencies
- Propose effective control on new telecommunications related initiatives so as to protect the Bank’s interests and mitigate operational risks
- Handle inquiries from internal and external customers
- Act as alternate backup Team Head of Clearing and Transaction Processing
- Act as alternate backup for the monitoring of RTGS intra-day liquidity management
- Secondary education or above
- Minimum 8 years of banking experience in payment / telecommunications / system projects implementation
- Sound knowledge of telecommunications products (SWIFT Alliance system and Relationship Management administration, SWIFTNet, local eRTGS)
- Familiar with regulatory requirements in SWIFT and RTGS
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.