Act as quality checker to ensure the accuracy of regulatory reporting of the Bank and compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Review and ensure the banking returns and relevant regulatory reports produced are accurate and compliance with regulations
- Coordinate the relevant examination and/or review being conducted by regulators, external consultants, external or internal auditors.
- Provide technical advice on matters of regulatory compliance for new products or for investment decision making
- Undertake user acceptance tests for system enhancement and implementation
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines or a qualified accountant
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in regulatory and financial reporting
- In-depth knowledge on local regulatory requirements (experience in CAR reporting is preferred).
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.