Manage business projects, operation initiative and automation related to Credit Administration/ Loan Document Operations
- Manage business projects, operation initiative and automation related to Credit Administration/ Loan Document Operations
- Negotiate and review with other teams/ operation units for the new features and event of products requirements
- Ensure new business initiatives are delivered with satisfactory quality, and compliance with internal policy and regulations
- Coordinate external and internal parties to manage business operations workflow
- Drive on-going development and enhancement on systems to facilitate effective operational flow for timely and accurate data information
- Lead user acceptance testing and prepare procedural manuals, guidelines and circulars
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banking operations and project management
- Broad knowledge of banking operations and procedures, and credit/ loan products
- Good knowledge and concept in system project development and enhancement works
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.