Maintain sound operations policies, procedures and systems in alignment with the business objectives of assigned area in Personal and Business Banking Group with due consideration for striking a balance among efficiency, flexibility, control and customer service.
- Design and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Ensure operational risks of new banking products / services are adequately addressed and proper internal controls are in place.
- Review the existing operations process and initiate system enhancements to streamline processes and improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new policies and procedures, and launching of new products through branch channel.
- Establish controls, monitor and ensure the compliance with AML/Compliance Policy and the relevant procedures and guidelines issued by Compliance Department.
- Develop procedures and manual for the department/group to get better implementation on AML/Compliance Policy and the relevant procedures and guidelines when necessary.
- Identify possible weaknesses in operations controls and notify Compliance Department.
- Liaise with relevant parties on preparation for business requirement, testing planning, testing scripts and system rollout preparation for systems, new products and new services.
- Plan and execute and conduct user acceptance tests according to project timeline.
- Review operational efficiency and identifying opportunities for enhancement
- Identify operation deficiencies and make recommendations for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 6 years of experience in operations/process/workflow design and development in relation to lending/credit card products.
- Good knowledge of banking practices, operation systems and procedures for designated function.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).