Assistant Vice President, Payment Investigation, Corporate Banking (Team Lead)
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manage and administer the day to day activities of the section in an efficient and cost-effective manner while maintaining high quality and sound risk control according to established procedures, bank policies and service standards
- Ensure activities of the section (Investigations and other daily BAU tasks) are completed as per established procedures, policies and guidelines, within specified standards of quality, agreed service level and industry cut-off time
- Support payment projects and testing, process re-design and other digital bank initiatives.
- Review, recommend and develop action plan for streamlining operational procedures, increasing productivity, enhancing operational control, achieving resource utilization (for surge of volume) by means of DBS Management System continuously
- Lead, coach and develop the members to achieve the section's goals and to complete their responsibilities.
- Promote and encourage open and good communication amongst all levels of members
- Adhere, provide guidance and ensure section members comply with the rules, guidelines and regulatory requirement of the Bank, HKMA, MAS, etc pertaining to the operations.
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to unit head and other relevant parties for necessary action per the Incident Management Policy
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience with 3 years' experience of people management
- Sound experience of banking operations and practices
- Good knowledge and experience of banking operations, fast payment and remittance processing
- Conversant with SWIFT and RTGS operations
- Conversant with the regulatory requirements pertaining to payment, remittance processing
- Solid experience in process re-design and project testing
- Strong analytical skills and digital mindset
- Excellent leadership and management capabilities
- Strong senses of risk control and management