Execute management control structure for ensuring an efficient, timely and effective sales operations and credit control in Business Banking. Make use of various MIS and KPI to effectively monitor BB daily operations and credit control.
- Execute management control structure for ensuring an efficient, timely and effective sales operations and credit control in Business Banking. Make use of various MIS and KPI to effectively monitor BB daily operations and credit control
- Develop and implement end-to-end monitoring mechanism from approval, draw down and annual renewal to meet with departmental needs.
- Work closely with the management team in Business Banking and team heads to drive continuous improvement as necessary to enhance compliance and credit control quality.
- Participate in the review of Operational Risk Self-Assessment (ORSA) to identify key operational risks and effective mitigation actions/ measures to manage key operational risk exposure in Business Banking.
- Gather findings and recommendations of audit report, internal inspection report, compliance review report and operational risk incidents. Identify root causes for failure and recommend actions to prevent recurrence of similar incidents.
- Manage a team of Sales Support Officers to provide services to business teams in account opening, loan business, cash management services, Treasury services; and liaise with the operation departments of the bank.
- Provide coaching to improve knowledge and competence of staff in carrying out proper compliance, credit and operational controls.
- Lead and manage departmental / bank-wide projects in which related to Business Banking.
- Preferably a degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in business banking operations / operational risk management.
- Prior experience in operations and control function is preferred.
- Good knowledge on banking products and services.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.