Assistant Vice President, Network Specialist, Technology & Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Manage all production problems under network team and ensure they are being resolved and properly followed in order to minimize the business impact Plan, review and implement all change requests related to network team Manage service delivered under network team as per the Service Level Agreement and consistent with industry practices Ensure infrastructure service delivered under network team is compliant with audit and information security requirements Ensure capacity planning exercise under network team is carried out in order to address our business needs Ensure the operability and the execution of network team related disaster recovery plans Manage and drive network team's related projects and/or initiatives when required Work closely with headquarters' network team to ensure alignment of network operation standards across the region Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience managing sizable network and firewall infrastructure
- Possess professional certification of CISCO CCNA/CCNP and CCIE is an advantage
- Good experience in IP network (TCP/HTTP/routing protocol), VLAN, DNS, NAT, WAN, etc.
- Sound technical knowledge on routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controller and load balancers.
- Scripting/Programming knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical skills in network troubleshooting and able to conduct fault isolation and rectification
- Able to work with flexible hours
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.