Assistant Vice President, Marketing - Institutional Banking Group
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Support team head to develop and implement marketing and branding strategy for IBG HK
- In-charge of BusinessClass which is an engagement program designed for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Duties include: programme design, event and content creation and execution on targeted industries and partners.
- Planning and managing marketing campaigns via omni-channels with continuous ROI optimization
- Work collaboratively cross teams to enhance our product offering as well as customer and employee experience
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and customer trends to ensure effectiveness of branding and product marketing strategy
- Build strong partnership with market players and marketing agencies to enhance the brand building of IBG
- Degree holder in Marketing / Business Administration or other related discipline
- At least 7 years of proven management experience in marketing and preferably in banking industry
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful marketing and branding strategies
- Proficient in using data analytics to drive informed marketing decisions
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original marketing opportunities.
- Strategic mindset with can-do attitude
- Confident with good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (incl. Mandarin)
- Strong inter-personal skill to work with various internal and external partners
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.