Assistant Vice President, Market Development (Fixed Income and Currency Product Development)
- Monthly Salary with Competitive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- 09 Oct 18
Job Responsibilities: * Generate ideas to develop new exchange traded Fixed Income and Currency (FIC) derivatives products and enhance the existing FIC products * Liaise with internal stakeholders (Trading, Risk Management, Clearing, Market Data) to manage new product development projects and deliver new products *
- Generate ideas to develop new exchange traded Fixed Income and Currency (FIC) derivatives products and enhance the existing FIC products
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Trading, Risk Management, Clearing, Market Data) to manage new product development projects and deliver new products
- Prepare product proposals and presentation materials (both in English and Chinese) for internal management and external regulatory approvals
- Generate research reports on FIC market trends and product focused marketing materials
- Work closely with product specialists and marketing teams to consolidate and analyze market feedback in FIC community
- Represent FIC at external training and seminars to educate and promote FIC products to market participants
- Monitor the project budget and develop internal control on product revenue and expense management
- Act as an external representative with solid FIC product knowledge and specialty to drive greater adoption of HKEX in fast-changing market and regulatory conditions
- University degree holder preferably in finance, economics or other business related subjects. Master degree and other professional qualifications (such as CFA, FRM) will be an advantage.
- At least 6-8 years' relevant experience in the financial services industry with solid OTC and Listed FIC derivatives product knowledge.
- In-depth understanding of China and international global markets regulatory policies and guidelines
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills with good attention to details.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in Bloomberg / Reuters / WIND is a plus
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.