See job description for details
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. Responsibilities
- To partner with HRRM and BU/SU line managers to diagnose training and development needs. To design and execute learning solutions that are aligned with business goals
- To support team manager to implement learning initiatives and BUs/SUs specific projects that meet the Bank's business goals and direction, in collaboration with appropriate DBS Academy SMEs. To evaluate the effectiveness of training solutions and actively seek feedback for improvement
- To collaborate and support team members
- To screen, select and partner with external training vendors to provide high quality training and development services to the Bank, where applicable
- To keep abreast of new learning & development products and services to meet current and future needs of the business
- To participate or drive various HR projects/L&D initiatives (e.g. Regional learning and development projects)
- To handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder with 5 to 8 years of Learning & Development experience in the financial industry preferred
- Knowledge of banking products and services is an advantage.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels in the Bank and external vendors
- Maintain a good professional network
- Ability to design and apply training diagnostic tools & solutions
- Ability to carry out organisation learning analysis as well as execution
- Possess in-depth knowledge of all aspects of training and development including learning needs analysis, programme development, delivery and evaluation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.