Assistant Vice President Hire Purchase and Leasing Commercial Banking - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Vice President Hire Purchase and Leasing Commercial Banking.
In this role, you will
- To identify and develop potential customers for relationship management and business development
- To grow the asset portfolio and manage a pool of business relationships in a specific industry
- To perform credit evaluation, conduct financial analysis and make recommendations on new applications, to conduct facility reviews and to manage the assets quality and minimize credit risks
- To collect market intelligence and to propose strategies to counteract competitions
- To ensure operational efficiency and improve service quality to customers
- To ensure consistent application of Group Policy and adhere to regulatory, financial, and legal standards to minimize business and reputational risks
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with extensive experience in commercial banking with exposure in commercial lending
- Capable to build good rapport and relationships with customers and dealers
- Be a fast learner, able to perform multitask and prioritize work within a fast paced environment
- Possess strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills under a very competitive market environment
- Be efficient and detail conscious, able to apply sound business and commercial acumen and deliver flexible solutions under time pressure
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A good team player to deliver excellent customer service and build cohesive working relationship
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AGI3
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited