Prepare regular management reports, surveys and other analysis related to Human Resources Group
- Prepare regular management reports, surveys and other analysis related to Human Resources Group
- Assist in the exploration and deployment of Business Intelligence and analytic tools
- Work with HR users & IT to develop and maintain HRMS functionalities to keep abreast of changing business needs and as an on-going improvement initiative
- Act as the focal contact and centralized support for Human Resources Group
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while maintaining a high level of quality and internal customer satisfaction
- Involve in the end-to-end HRIS project management from vendor sourcing, RFP, implementation to on-going support
- Develop and maintain project documentation including but not limited to project plans, business processes, UAT plans and scripts, functional requirements, status reports, project presentation
- Gather, consolidate and analyze large amount of data from different sources for accurate regular and ad hoc reporting
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities. Support data governance processes
- Develop & maintain a data dictionary / glossary
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Statistics or Quantitative Analysis, or equivalent
- Minimum 5-8 years’ HRIS experience in multinational organizations or financial institutions
- Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS and SAP Success Factors is a must
- Experience in building visualization solutions with Tableau (or similar BI tool) is an advantage
- Good understanding of HR practices as well as Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Strong attention to details and expert in using Microsoft Excel, such as setting formulas, using pivot tables, setting basic macros
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.