Assist in the development and implementation of a clear framework and policy that drives effective communications within the Bank. Work with different BU/SU and various functions within HR Department to ensure our people are well informed and engaged in the Bank’s key priorities.
- Assist in developing and coordinating internal communications across all BU/SU to drive the desirable business outcomes and changes. Work closely with different key stakeholders to create timely communication programs that drives the overall employee engagement.
- Participate in the development of Employer Value Propositions (“EVP”) with relevant stakeholders and deploying EVP through different channels.
- Collaborate with relevant BU/SU and other teams in HR Department, assist in developing the Bank’s employer brand in the markets.
- Prepare and develop internal communications messages in a clear, timely and effective manner.
- Plan and organize internal communications events and programs.
- Manage various internal communications channels and develop new communication channels where necessary to enhance the overall effectiveness.
- Support the promotion of employee campaigns to drive strong awareness and desire of participations.
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in employee engagement and internal communications, preferably in banking industry.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Proficiency in photo and video editing tools would be an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager / Manager