Assistant Vice President, Digital & Ecosystem, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities Financial and Budget Control
- Drive CBG units to effectively use their system investment to meet business's strategy.
- Monitor projects and system enhancements cost is within planned budget to support business growth.
- Assist team head to conduct budget planning, preparations, cost allocation and prioritization.
- Reconcile financial transactions, identify any irregularities / incorrect transactions. Clarify with related teams and act as a checker to verify the MJE for transaction reclassification.
- Prepare monthly PSGL posting.
- Act as a reconciler of GLAO reconciliation process and ensure all GLAO accounts balance are reconciled with proper supporting document.
Control & Compliance
- Provide general office administrative support to Digital & Ecosystem.
- Maintain a stable operations environment by providing effective & efficient business support and service.
- Conduct periodic review of Occupational Safety Health Check Exercise to ensure providing a safety working environment to staff.
- Establish and maintain controls to ensure daily operations are in full compliance with all Bank policies and procedures.
- Conduct periodical assessment exercise, control self-assessment and department health check to mitigate risks, fulfil audit and regulatory requirement.
- Promote risk & control awareness within Digital & Ecosystem and support staff compliance training in collaboration with subject matter experts, e.g. Compliance and L&D.
- Support internal and external audit review
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder with 5 years working experience in Consumer Banking field.
- Knowledge on banking products, policies, operation procedures, risk control requirement prevailing laws/regulations and compliance standard.
- Good understanding on the project management skill, system applications and preferably with some technical knowledge