See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
As a Digital Product Manager, this role will be part of the Digital Wealth & Investments Product team, looking to launch digital investment solutions in HK markets, as well as continue to develop and grow our customer experience & data driven solutions. Candidate will work closely with investment product teams across the region to understand and tailor the solution to the local regulatory environment / customer needs, as well as channels, delivery and technology teams to build and launch digital portfolios and other enhancements in the region.
- Lead and define strategic product development roadmap for digital wealth solution
- Develop deep knowledge of the competitor landscape (both direct and indirect competitors) to develop competitive advantage and continuously refine our product proposition for each of the markets
- Work with key stakeholders, including in-house discretionary portfolio managers, country product teams to co-develop the product offering and support any in-country strategies
- Work with in-country teams to develop business case, analyze investment-return paybacks, profitability and revenue / customer targets
- Track, monitor and analyze key product metrics across the region, and come up with ideas to iterate the offering progressively
- Develop keen understanding of the in-country regulatory framework, suitability and sales process, and compliance requirements
- Lead project implementation and strengthen the adoption of Agile practices
- Manage and prioritize investment spend budget, making key recommendations on which features / enhancements to prioritize given limited resources
- Work with key channels, delivery and technology partners to secure resources for project delivery
- Develop best-in-class customer journeys in collaboration with the UX design team
- Act as business program manager, ensuring that key deliverables and milestones are met
- Act as product owner under Agile methodology, providing high level product requirements and prioritization with Tech teams
- Candidate should be passionate about the customer experience and our mission of making investments accessible, simple, cost-effective and convenient Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to lead and work with large cross-functional teams.
- Candidate should possess strong influencing and problem-solving skills, with a collaborative mind-set and will need to manage both external and internal stakeholders
- Candidate should be familiar with Agile methodology and able to manage & track multiple complex projects in parallel
- Candidate should have solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and ideally experienced in working with both onshore and offshore teams.
- Candidate should be able to drive innovation and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience in the investments / product management is a plus, with a keen understanding of investment products and/ or portfolio management, customers' investment needs, legal / regulatory requirements
- Experience in a strategy role is a plus, to assist in the development of the long-term roadmap for the product Prior experience in managing platform & systems / technology implementations is a plus
- Experience in software development lifecycle and product quality assurance is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.