Manage strategic projects to optimize customer journey through digitization of owned online assets to deliver a seamless online application and product fulfilment experience.
- Benchmark digital performance and processes against industry best practices, proposing and improving digital customer touch points to deliver the highest impact on digital customer awareness, adoption and engagement.
- Work closely with Products, Segment and Marketing to create opportunities to achieve revenue targets and cost efficiencies.
- Work closely with Sales & Distribution Channels to design and develop effective digital engagement campaigns to drive online/mobile banking registrations, mobile app downloads and digital usage/activities.
- Develop analytics, management reporting and business intelligence to monitor campaign results and make recommendations to continuously improve call-to-actions, online application rate and customer conversion throughout online sales funnel.
- Play the role as the Subject Matter Expert to work closely with internal stakeholders to promote the best digital sales practice to acquire new customers and product cross-sell.
- Establish long-term digital value proposition and deliver the best-in-class digital experience which is simple, intuitive and seamless, human-centric.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in banking, sales and marketing, digital business development.
- Experience in eCommerce, digital media agency in banking and finance industry will be an advantage
- Entrepreneurship mindset and possess a blend of business and technical savvy, ability to drive strategy into action.
- Comfortable with Fintech/digital technology including ability to translate business and customer needs to information technology requirement
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficient in MS applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.