Assistant Vice President, Collateral Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 18 Apr 19
Collateral management, trade reconcilliation and fixed income settlement operations
- Manage collateral management tasks including trade reconciliation, margin call, dispute management, documentation and collateral settlement
- Ensure end to end workflow for collateral management operations is completed and compliance with regulatory requirements and clearing house’s rule
- Oversee the fixed income settlement operations including confirmation, settlement and debt capital market’s new issue to ensure all processes are completed accurately and timely
- Manage or participate in ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of banking experience with at least 5 years of experience in collateral management operations and fixed income settlement
- In-depth knowledge of collateral management including IM and VM CSA documentation, HKMA OTC Margining requirement, Central Clearing Model and Custodian Operation Model (Triparty and Third Party)
- Good knowledge of Collateral Management System implementation and/or HKMA OTC Margining Rule (SPM14), AcadiaSoft IMEM and TriOptima Recon
- Knowledge of AcadiaSoft MarginSphere is preferred
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.