Assistant Vice President, Business Technology Enablement
Business Technology Enablement
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you Responsibilities
1. Help to provide end to end services to Consumer Banking in new product development & system projects/enhancements
2. Help to carry out PDLC activities to meet user requirement & expectation
- Gather user requirement & make analytical recommendation
- Coordinate & negotiate with various parties including IT, vendor, branch, operation unit, control unit to provide end to end solution for product/system rollout
- Conduct system development/enhancement testing
- Prepare documentation including user requirement request, test plan, implementation plan, customer communication plan etc
- Recommend solution to outstanding issues or risks
- Problem investigation, solving and escalation
- Monitor tasks timeliness & overall schedule
- Look after system rollout
- Perform post implementation review & gather user feedback for Improvement
3. Help to take care of the product systems performance, recommend solution to improve reliability, efficiency & control
4. Help to strengthen the system & to enhance system features in meeting group policies on compliance & control
5. Help to provide good customer experience on various system services.
6. Act as delivery lead to
- Improve production system control, productivity & efficiency
- Investigate & recommend overall remedial action for production error
- 5 years working experience in Consumer Banking products
- Preferably with project management experience & skill
- Knowledge on banking products, policies, operation procedures, risk control requirement prevailing laws/regulations and compliance standard
- Good understanding on the system applications and preferably with some technical knowledge Post secondary or equivalent, preferably with project management/ IT related qualification.
- Post secondary or equivalent, preferably with project management/ IT related qualification.
- Good PC knowledge
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.