Assistant Vice President Business Relationship Management - Business Banking
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Vice President Business Relationship Management
. Principal responsibilities
- Manage, plan and implement day to day business activities on a portfolio of Business Banking customers.
- Contribute to business objectives by ensuring customer needs are identified and met in trade and investment solutions, delivering customized one stop financial services
- Providing knowledge on investment and insurance products to commercial banking customers based on their needs.
- Protect the bank's assets and reputation by knowing the customer and their business, monitoring for suspicious behaviour, and taking appropriate action as set forth in operating policies when necessary
- Ensure compliance to internal and regulatory requirements on operations etc.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University graduate with proven general banking experience and relevant exposure in commercial relevant exposure in wealth management and business development.
- Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent team player with strong motivation and contribute to achieve business objectives
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge in Putonghua preferred.
- Relevant investment and insurance licenses are required
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.