See job description for details
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders. Responsibilities
- Provide overall legal support to Consumer Banking Group & Private Banking
- Manage CBG and PB's relationships with external law firms to ensure high quality, practical and succinct advice in a timely and cost effective manner
- Participate in key projects and initiatives of CBG and PB
- Support CBG and PB Legal team members and other Legal team members on any regional projects and initiatives
- Work closely with Compliance and FCSS to manage DBS' regulatory risks
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant legal experience in the finance or banking industry from law firm or financial institution.
- Good knowledge of relevant banking, securities and other financial services related laws or regulations and operations as well as knowledge on the different products and services offered by CBG & PB
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Ability to build strategic working relationship with all business and support units as well as external regulators
- Good business focus with insights, innovation and the ability to balance risks and controls and foster risk awareness culture in the bank
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.