Assistant Vice President, Business Finance & Projects - Finance & Capital Management Division
Chong Hing Bank is a well-established, listed commercial bank in Hong Kong and a member of Yuexiu Group, which is one of the leading state-owned enterprise groups in Guangzhou in terms of economic efficiency. We are committed to actively developing our business in Hong Kong and the Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join us in our pursuit for success.
- Collaborate with Business Divisions and assist in setting strategies and scorecards to drive revenue growth riding on economic change and regulatory reforms
- Analyze business segment performance, formulate forecasts & annual budget and KPI performance tracking
- Prepare comprehensive financial management information, revenue/cost allocation analysis, MI analysis on the performance of BUs, branches, products, cross-selling initiatives and customer segments
- Prepare performance reports and presentations decks for senior management review
- Participate in management accounting and system enhancement related projects
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in banking industry. Exposure in MI analysis and management reporting is an advantage
- A good team player with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Conversant with MS Office applications, preferably with knowledge of VBA
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group