Assistant Vice President, Business Development and Support
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 24 Apr 19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.
- Provide trade support and assist in daily trade operation accurately and efficiently;
- Provide middle office support to business and maintain good relationship with internal departments;
- Provide OTC trade checking on suitability accuracy;
- Prepare various periodical reports in timely manner;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- Degree holder with business studies is required
- SFC license RA1 & RA2 is a must
- Minimum 5-6 years’ relevant working experience in financial institutions is preferred
- Knowledge of products, services, and procedures in the investment banking industry is preferred
- A good team player with strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
- A clear and articulate spoken manner is preferred
- Fluent in writing and speaking in Putonghua, English and Cantonese
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)