Assistant Vice President - Listing - Listing Rules Compliance (Control/ Compliance/ Risk Management)
- To lead and manage a team in processing listing applications of structured products and regulating Listing Rules compliance, including reviewing listing documents, carrying out pro-active monitoring of issuers' compliance with rules and guidelines
- To conduct research of regulatory and market development in overseas jurisdictions
- To assist in policy and product development and ad hoc projects such as market consultation and system enhancement
- To provide legal and other professional support to the work of the Listing Division
- University Degree, preferably in Financial Engineering, Economics, Business or Law.
- At least 8 years' relevant experience of which at least 2 years at a management/supervisory level in risk management, compliance or control functions in investment banks
- Good market knowledge in practices, regulations and operation of the structured products markets in Hong Kong or overseas
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and possess good project management, data analysis and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.